For anyone, and you especially, who might be considering having dental implants, you should read the list below and see what your answers are.
- Do you look in the mirror and see a smile that embarrasses you?
- Do you have MISSING teeth, FAILING teeth or ill-fitting dentures that just don’t work?
- Are you tired of social embarrassment, not getting noticed by that special someone or looking older than you are?
- Do you seriously desire to CHEW COMFORTABLY and knock 10 years off your appearance? (Hint: Many of our patients claim that most people rave about how they look like they’ve “lost weight, gotten a haircut, and look 10 years younger” as a bonus from their new smile)
- Do you secretly desire to have a bright, white, healthy smile, preserve your existing teeth and live a longer, healthier, happier life?
Are your existing dental problems due to putting off dental care because of fear, anxiety, or a busy schedule?
Maybe you’re especially afraid of the dentist because you had a bad dental experience in your past. Or you just don’t think it’s important enough to fit into your busy schedule?
Again, If you’ve answered “YES” to any one of these questions then I have a free report for you that may just be the most important and emotionally life changing one you’ve ever read.
I’ll be happy to answer your questions.
To schedule a time to come in, call us at 281-671-0824